Roberto Colombo is an eclectic Italian guitar player, whose brilliant music career embraces more than 35 years experience.
In the past years, he has steadily played in Italy in most of the best pubs and discotheques, he performed some gigs and tournee in Switzerland and France, he played for events, private parties, pubs, and restaurants in Shanghai.
Now he lives in Munich (Germany), where he proposes a unique acoustic fingerstyle guitar repertoire.
His instrumental music is targeted for restaurants, pubs, conventions, and events, where people want to enjoy their time while listening to some pleasant, unique music.
The repertoire composition is accurately chosen to fulfill different customer needs and it includes more than 110 songs, embracing various styles, like classic and folk traditional Italian song; distinguished re-arrangements of famous international covers; cover of virtuoso fingerstyle players; joyful songs in the original Trevis picking technique, Irish music, etc.
Each song includes melody, harmony, bass line parts, and in some cases percussive rhythm too, creating a fully polyphonic sound, giving the sensation that more guitar player is performing at the same time.
Meine Repertoire enthaelt 110 Liede, in vielen verschiedene Stil
- Workshop organized by ICE (Italian Trade Commission). Concert attended by Italian Consul in Guandong (Dongguan - December 2009, 1 day)
- Art project at university in Hangzhou organized by ICI (Italian Culture Institute) Shanghai, played on Hanghou television channel (Hangzhou - May 2010, 1 day)
- Concert for Bloomberg television, real-time on the air for Asia and USA, organized by ICI (Italian Culture Institute) (Shanghai Expo – Italian Pavillion - May 2010, 1 day)
- New showcase opening, organized by Marazzi italian company (Shanghai - May 2010, 2 days)
- Porsche car presentation of SUV line, organized by Avantgarde (Shanghai She Shan - 7 days, June 2010)
- Porsche car presentation of SUV line, organized by local agent (JinHua - 1 days, July 2010)
- Gigs at the Cotton Club (Shanghai – China - May 2010)
- Grand opening of the Italian restaurant “Gennaro” in Shanghai (Shanghai - 1 days, August 2010)
- Arkema company event, organized by Avantgarde (Changshu - 1 days, September 2010)
- Concert at the Fudan university (Shanghai - 1 days, September 2010)
- Concert for the farewall party of the Italian consul in Shanghai (Shanghai - 1 days, November 2010)
- Concerts at Luna Xintiandi restaurant (Shanghai - contract for 2 concerts per weeks from June till September 2010)
- Concerts at Ramada Hotel (Munich - contract for 2 concerts per weeks from January 2014 till October 2015)
- Regular concerts at various Restaurants in Munich